Ring the Bell for a Fond Farewell...


I have been excited for this idea since I first saw it on Style Me Pretty. As guests file out of the ceremony, they will be encouraged to grab a bell and line up to greet us. Each bell will have a tag that says "Ring the Bell for a Fond Farewell."

Of course, being budget conscious was VERY important for this project. Hand bells run around $5 each. However, there are many wholesale websites that offer these bells for cheaper. Price Wise Favors has these bells for $1.66 each if you order over 96, but this still leaves you with a $166 for 100 guests. That was more than I was willing to part with while staying on a budget. I found a great alternative at American Bridal. I bought 192 of these bells for $39.60! They will ring us off to the reception while still remaining budget-friendly.

I am so excited to start preparing these bells! I think it is a super cute, and unique way to send off the bride and groom. No bird seed or bubbles for us!

 

1 comments:

Pat said...

What a fun idea!
I look forward to "ringing my bell" for you and Shane!
Hugs, Grandma Pat