Pre-reception ideas


SL is set on having his first sight of me at the moment I stand at the end of the isle, headed down to become his wife. I cannot argue with this since he seems very adamant about the importance of this one aspect of our wedding. Understandably, I have been a bit concerned about what to do with our guests while they wait for us to arrive at the reception. I found these little cheese and cracker trays at the 101 DIY projects page and think they would be a great way to start! This, coupled with the wine and beer, should get the party started while our guests await our arrival.

 

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I know snacks and wine always make me happy:)

Anonymous said...

this is great!
there are so many more ideas now... I keep telling Leif we need to to a ceremony again. haha