Bright & Beautiful

Once again, I am trying to incorporate unique and fun elements into my wedding. The newest being 36" (that's 3 feet people!) bright, colorful balloons in my wedding colors: lime green, purple, and an ivory. Although typical helium balloons scream middle school "last chance dance," these balloons give an element of whimsy and a classy playfulness to my big day. I plan on using them for a few of the pictures with the girls, then designating where our reception is by having these monsters marking the door.

The other feature of these balloons that keeps away from looking a little cheesy is their shape. They are large, spherical shapes- looking more like giant orbs than your regular, run-of-the-mill balloon. I hope that they really play up the fun and color of spring! Here is where my inspiration came from:

Martha Stewart Weddings- Summer 2009

I saw this, and thought it would be a lot of fun to incorporate into my own wedding. Below are pictures of the three balloon colors I will be using.



I'm excited to see how they play into the feel and scheme of the wedding. It's getting sooo close, and everything is falling right into place! 
By the way- I bought 10 balloons for $50 including the shipping- not a bad deal!

 

1 comments:

Kirsten said...

I love it!!!